Millennium Magic Chorus is a unique, small chorus with membership of about 20 women. We are proud to be the only chorus in the Sweet Adelines International organization that competes and performs without a front line director. Our style and approach is a labor of love that produces harmonious results with great audience appeal.
Millennium Magic is an energetic and enthusiastic group of women from all ages and walks of life, dedicated to musical excellence through teamwork, education, innovation, performance, and competition. We encourage and promote personal growth through hard work, personal accountability, and trust. We are all responsible for contributing to an atmosphere of fellowship, harmony, honesty and personal fulfillment.
Worthy of Note
- 2014 3rd Place Overall North Atlantic Region 1 Competition
- 2003, 2009 International Division A Gold medalists
- Audience Favorite Award, 2009 Harmony Classic Competition
- 2002, 2015 International Division A Silver Medal
- Undefeated in SAI North Atlantic Region 1, Division A competition
- 7 time, overall fifth place regional medals
- Our ability to achieve excellence, under our own direction, depends solely on the personal accountability and follow-through of each MM member.
- Strong reliance on internet technology for communication, and management of our ensemble.
- Ongoing Private Vocal lessons for continuous improvement of unit sound and each members voice.
- Consistent attendance at weekly rehearsals. Our unit sound and cohesion depends on this commitment.
- Interpersonal balance is crucial to maintain harmony in our director-less chorus. Integrity, respect for people, patience, and humility are core values we depend on our members to model. Who each member is, is just as important as the musical ability she brings to the risers.